Serves: Approx. 2 to 3
Prep Time: Approx. 5 minutes
Cook Time: Approx. 20 minutes
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 cups cooked Wondergrain (whole grain or pearled)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 large cinnamon stick
- 1 fresh large ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1 ½ tablespoon blueberries
- ½ tablespoon toasted slivered almonds
- ½ tablespoon Pepitas (pumpkin seeds)
- Additional almond milk or coconut milk if needed
- Add the coconut milk, almond milk, cooked Wondergrain, maple syrup, and cinnamon stick to a medium-sized pot. Bring to a full boil over medium-high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium and simmer for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring occasionally, until liquid is reduced and thicker.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract.
- Serve in individual bowls. Add some more almond or coconut milk if desired and stir.
- Top with strawberries, blueberries, toasted almonds, and pepitas.
Always have cooked Wondergrain in your freezer or refrigerator as you can prepare the dish of your choice in no time. Remember, Wondergrain never gets soggy.