BAKE TIME: 10-12 minutes
SERVINGS: Makes approx. 300 bite-size cookies
- 8 large eggs
- 1 pound unsalted butter melted
- 7 cups Wondergrain cookie mix
- 1 1/4 cup Butterscotch chips
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a bowl beat eggs until pale yellow. About 3-4 minutes.
- Whisk in melted butter.
- Fold in Wondergrain Cookie mix.
- Incorporate butterscotch chips evenly.
- Cover with plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Line cookie sheet with non-stick parchment paper.
- Scoop level teaspoon sized dollops and roll into balls using your hand and align on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, rotating the cookies halfway through.
- Pull out cookies when lightly golden. Do not over bake.
- Dough freezes well.
- Best if used within 2 days of baking. Keep in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days.